AÉROÉTS Graduate Student Scholarships
For 2017, AÉROÉTS is offering 6 scholarships to provide financial support to graduate-level students who want to pursue a career in the aerospace industry (while undertaking a thesis-based Master’s or PhD program at ÉTS with a thesis topic related to aerospace).
Posting period and deadline to apply : Until midnight, February 5, 2017
Scholarship amount : 2 000$
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS :
- At the time of application:
Registered as a full-time student in a thesis-based Master’s or PhD program at ÉTS and be conducting research related to the aerospace engineering field,
- Minimum CGPA of 3.0,
- Have completed 18 credits or more,
- Not have been registered in the Master’s program more than 2 years (equivalent of 6 full-time sessions),
- Not have been registered in the PhD program for more than 4 years (equivalent of 12 full-time sessions).
HOW TO APPLY :
Candidates should submit their application directly to AÉROÉTS at the following email address : firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight on February 5, 2017. A confirmation of receipt will be sent. A selection committee will evaluate the candidates.
Documents to submit :
- Academic record
- CV or ePortfolio
- Summary text of career perspectives in the aerospace field
SELECTION CRITERIA :
Summary text of career perspectives or areas of interest (maximum 200 words, approximately ¾ page)
- Degree of interest for the aerospace engineering sector,
- Description of career perspectives and research topic,
- Demonstration of practical approach to engineering practice,
- Quality of language used (French or English).
Curriculum vitae :
- Experience relevant to the aerospace field (research project of industry experience are an asset),
- Diversity and quality of work experience,
- Relevance of the Master’s or PhD research topic to aerospace,
- Demonstration of leadership and teamwork.
Possibility of an interview :
It is possible that candidates will be called for an interview to discuss their career perspectives and research topic.