AÉROÉTS Graduate Student Scholarships
For 2018, AÉROÉTS is offering 3 scholarships for graduate-level students who are conducting research relevant to the aerospace industry and wish to pursue a career in this field.
Deadline to apply: Midnight, February 2, 2018
Scholarship amount: 2 000$
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS :
- At the time of application:
Registered as a full-time student in a thesis-based Master’s or PhD program at ÉTS and be conducting research related to the aerospace engineering field,
- Minimum CGPA of 3.0,
- Have completed 15 credits or more,
- Not have been registered in the Master’s program more than 2 years (equivalent of 6 full-time sessions),
- Not have been registered in the PhD program for more than 4 years (equivalent of 12 full-time sessions).
HOW TO APPLY :
Send your application directly to AÉROÉTS by email : firstname.lastname@example.org at the latest at Midnight on February 2nd 2018.
Documents to submit:
- A presentation letter (maximum 300 words or 1 page)
- Your resume(CV)
- A copy of your ETS transcript
- Degree of interest for the aerospace sector;
- Career objectives and topic of research;
- Demonstration of an applied approach to engineering;
- Quality of the language (English or French).
- The candidate's experience related to the aerospace sector;
- Diversity and quality of work experience;
- Relevance of the Master's or PhD thesis project to the aerospace sector;
- Demonstration of leadership skills or aptitude for teamwork.
- February 5, 2018: All applicants will be sent a confirmation of receipt
- February 6 to 16, 2018: The selection committee will review the applications
- February 19, 2018: Bursary recipients will be contacted by email (only those who are selected will receive an email)
- The bursaries will be handed out at the Fonds de développement de l'ÉTS ceremony on April 5, 2018.